‘Original and practical book on a vital topic which no one has looked at in depth before; simple and clear to read with lots of real world case examples.’
Alberto Forchielli, Managing Partner, Mandarin Capital Partners
Based on original research with some of the world’s leading companies, Global Teams is the definitive, practical guide to making the sharp end of globalisation work for you and your organisation.
Working as part of a global team is a fact of life for most leaders and managers today, and making decisions, setting goals, communicating, building trust and managing the team are far harder when you are separated by time, language, culture and priorities. Global Teams will enable leaders, teams and organisation to deal with the challenges they face when working in a variety of situations:
· How can I ensure that my global team delivers results?
· How do I trade off our local goals and priorities versus the global priorities?
· How do I find out what is really going on and how it will affect me?
· Can I trust top management to support my agenda and me personally?
· How can I lead people in distant locations with varying cultures?