UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF FINANCE.
THIS BOOK IS ESSENTIAL READING FOR ANYONE WHO IS NOT A FINANCE PROFESSIONAL.
The Finance Book de-mystifies the language of finance. Written specifically for non-finance professionals, this book explains finance concepts concisely and gives you the essential understanding necessary to make more effective decisions.
• Have the confidence to ask the right questions
• Understand key elements within financial statements
• Apply important finance concepts and ratios
• Interpret financial performance
• Learn how to think financially and make more informed decisions
Covering accounting fundamentals, business finance, budgeting, profitability and cash management; you’ll find all the essential tools you need in order to make better financial decisions for your business.
THE KNOWLEDGE AND TOOLS EVERY PROFESSIONAL NEEDS, TO MAKE BETTER BUSINESS DECISIONS.
The Finance Book covers:
• Fundamentals of finance – personnel, systems, accounting and cash
• Financial statements and key terminology – profit and loss account; balance sheet; cash flow statement; and their key components
• How to assess financial health – key financial performance measures and how these affect business value
• Sources of business finance – equity; debt; and alternatives.
• Financial management – best practice financial management techniques employed by successful businesses.
• Financial and regulatory environment – rules, regulations, responsibilities and best practice in running a company
The Finance Book is specifically designed as an easy to use “”go to”” book. Each bite-size section tells you what you need to know about a finance concept and why it matters. Each section is cross referenced, enabling you to create a personalised pathway through the book.
‘Essential reading for any non-finance professional. This is an easy to read and practical guide to the world of finance.’ Paul Herman, Group CEO, Bluebox Corporate Finance
‘A really helpful, well organised and easy to understand primer and reference book for those who aren’t accountants but still need to understand the accounts.’ Roger Siddle, Chairman, Cordium Group
‘A great book. At last, a guide that demystifies and encourages business owners to practically understand financial matters. A must read.’ Gordon Vater CEO, RiiG LimitedBuy from Amazon | £14.99 - Paperback