This is a book for planners, policy-makers, project managers and team leaders working anywhere outside the commercial sector. It’s a guide to visioning, planning, funding, starting, running, sustaining and reporting on an effective innovation initiative.
This book offers a first stand-alone practical guide to how to realise transformative potential at scale. It offers six elements for policymakers, funders and innovators:
* Knowing: how to expand our sense of what constitutes valid knowledge to become more comfortable with complexity.
* Imagining: how to conceive, develop and design transformative initiatives to carry a group’s longer term aspirations.
* Being: how to organise for action, manage the process, and sustain the people involved over time.
* Doing: how to introduce the new in the presence of the old, enrol others and figure out what to do when you don’t know what to do.
*Enabling: how to construct a policy framework for long term transition and provide smart financing to match.
* Supporting: how to develop systems and structures to support a culture of renewal in our public, social and civic systems.Buy from Amazon | £14.91 - Hardcover