What do the very best communicators do to get on with anyone? What skills do they possess that allows them to win over everyone they meet?
“You can choose your friends…” provides the answer. This book enables people to work together better, collaborate more effectively, function more successfully – all of which leads to improved performance. It’s about turning relationships into results.
This powerful and highly effective book will give you:
• The essential six skills to get on with anyone
• Tips and techniques on how to use them
• An increased awareness/understanding of others
• A framework to improve collaboration
• Improved relationships with your family at work and your family at home